Gentle Sports Massage and Remedial Massage
Is your aim to:
- Manage back or neck pain?
- Maintain your muscles and joints to enhance a more active lifestyle?
- Be supple enough to play with your grandchildren?
- Recover from a muscle, tendon or ligament injury?
- Find relief from irritating plantar fasciitis?
Sports massage and remedial massage techniques (sometimes known as soft tissue therapy) can help with these aims.
I take a full history of your condition, and if necessary work in consultation with your GP, surgeon, chiropractor or osteopath.
Currently working by video assessment only through the winter lockdown. Assessment by video call, which includes a bespoke self care package, has helped some clients who can’t get to a face to face appointment.
Horse riders can book socially-distanced ridden assessments for pain, discomfort, forward head carriage or body asymmetry and I will travel to your yard when lockdown eases.
Video sessions are offered to anyone in the UK. Outdoor sessions are in the Vale of Glamorgan/Cardiff area.